So, when will [my favorite seasonal] be released in 2018?
That’s what we all want to know. KBS, Gusticide, Black Squirrel, whatever your favorite seasonal is, you gotta get it. So, as a service, we are posting all the known brewery release schedules for those who distribute in the Kansas City area. If you know of a schedule or calendar that is available and not below, please contact us. Or shoot us an email at kcbeerscouts[at]gmail.com.
Inspirational credit is due to Porch Drinking, an excellent beer website out of Colorado. And many thanks to the breweries and distributors who provided the information below. That includes Major Brands, NKC Beverage and Central States Beverage.
- 2018-01-31: Martin City and Double Shift added.
- 2018-02-02: Crane and Big Rip added.
- 2018-02-20: D&V International (Duchesse de Bourgogne, St Bernardus) added.
- These are general dates. “March” does not mean “March 1, at 8:00 am”. Do not head out demanding the newest seasonal as soon as it appears on the calendar. Call around, check social media, and be courteous.
- A rule of thumb: the smaller and younger the brewery, the more in-flux the releases and dates are.
- These schedules are not set in stone. Depending on many, many factors, beers listed on the calendar may be rolled out at different times, or maybe not at all.
- Be aware that not every beer on the schedule is released in every market. Just because there’s a beer you want to grab from a California (or Oregon or New York) brewery listed below, that does NOT mean it is distributed to Kansas City.
You can jump to the calendars from the list below. Clicking on the image will bring up a full-screen version for those that are hard-to-read on the page.
Breweries Not Releasing Calendars
- Firestone Walker
- Piney River
Notes from Uinta’s local representative:
- Piggy Back Peach IPA will not be distributed to MO/KS.
- Baba Black Lager is only available in draft on the Missouri side.
- Theme Series will be delayed farther into 2018.